AE Factory Service - 5 appointments and 2 months later.....
We bought new appliances with warranty and extended warranty and somehow got hooked up with A&E.In my opinion, this company is unprofessional, dishonest and vastly unorganized and I wish I could shout this from the highest and loudest point to warn all away.
Our microwave shorted out (breaker) just out of warranty and we found out that A&E was the service company.
I called and set appt. This appliance is at our second home which is one hour and a half away from normal residence. So any appointment there takes the entire day and entails 3 hours of driving. First of all the telephone reps do not speak English well and have problems with details.
Once first appt. was made I showed up the day of appt. and waited for tech. Tech shows up, looks at appliance (Jenn Air) and says he doesn't know how to work on it or even how to take it out of the wall space and asks my husband to help him.
We immediately called A&E and they apologized, said he wouldn't be sent again and rescheduled for two weeks later. 2nd appt. tech shows up, diagnoses problem and orders part and says I have to pay up front $129.00 for service call $16.00 for part. I pay and wait for 3rd appt.
two weeks later to install part. Third. appt. date rolls around, I show up and get a call around 1 and it's the first tech for didn't know how to work on Jenn Air.
I asked if he had learned how to work on the appliance and he said no. So I told him not to come as he didn't even know how to take it out of the wall. I called and rescheduled 4th appt. for two weeks later.
Show up for 4th appt. wait all day (their window is 8am - 5pm) and finally get a call from company that tech had hit a deer and they had no other techs available that day. Scheduled 5th appt. for two weeks later, tech shows up and finally fixes appliance.
I asked him about the deer accident and he said he was a member of the safety team and there was not a deer accident as far as he knew. At time of last appt. I filled out a customer survey with all 1's (couldn't give 0's) and asked to be called to talk about some type of reimbursement. Three weeks later I called the executive offices and was offered $25.00 for my trouble.
In my opinion, this company does not care about their clients, once they get their money upfront, you are at their mercy... and I mean mercy. I stopped counting the cell phone minutes I used on hold, being rerouted, and explaining this saga to many many people, all to be told "we'll give you $25.00 for your 2 months and 5 appointments, 15 hours of driving, and the time it took to even get someone on the phone to talk about reimbursement.
Every time I see an A&E truck I think about the poor clients that will probably experience their inadequate service and think they should not even be in business.In my humble opinion, this place is a joke.1082b97a review #461148
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "This company uses what is called an "evergreen clause" (the name says it all) so beware - very, very aware.Basically, after you pay your contract, they stick you with another..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Ordered chicken pasta alfredo. Got home with it, opened it up and there was hardly any sauce and the chicken was barely warm. ..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "I purchased a puppy from Angela Thomas, Dazzlin Tibetan Terriers. She sold the puppy at a reduced price so I was not too upset about him having an ear infection..."
- "We tried this management company (Reed Real Estate) this year and we were very disappointed. The beach house that we $$$$$ paid for was not accurately portrayed on the..."