Ae Factory Service - A&E factory service a RIP OFF!!!
Update added by user Oct 17, 2011
WELL I HAVE TRIED TO DELETE THIS POST BUT THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT LET YOU DELETE ANYTHING WHICH IS BAD SERVICE, BUT ANYHOW A&E DID CONTACT ME DIRECTLY THEY WERE VERY NICE AND DID REFUND SOME OF MY MONEY SO I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS POST, THEY DID WORK WITH ME AND THEY DID FIX MY FRIDGE.IF I COULD DELETE THIS POST I WOULD DEFINATLY!
BUT UNFORTUNATLY I CANNOT.:(
Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2011
I had a scheduled visit from a&e today to fix my fridge, i was not told the right price for this company to come out I was told 130 for the visit and to fix the issue when he was done it was 240 just for the LABOR OF 5 MIN IT TOOK HIM TO FIX MY FRIDGE!now Im a fair person i could see if it took him a couple hours or even an HOUR!
but 5 MIN?? LITTERLY!!! AND BOOM just like that 240 in labor. Rediculous 240 to put in a 20 dollar part.
You know its companies like this that rip the poor people off.
HORRIBLE WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN!!will def spread the word.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained &..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I'm a California customer. I made an online payment on 5/25/2016 for $102.57 and it charged me that amount 16 times instead of 1. I got an alert from my..."
- "nag order po kami ng ka work ko nung April 14,2016 tapos nag bayad po agad kami sa 7-eleven kasi didaw po COD at darating daw po ang item ng..."
- "I have ordered a pair of shoes from the BTR on Feb 22/16. Waiting for almost three long months for the order to arrive I have decided to cancel it..."