• show-popup

Shares 0

AE Factory Service - A&E factory service a RIP OFF!!!

Company AE Factory Service
Product / Service Fixed A Whirlpool Fridge
Location Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
Category Repairs
Views 6
Monetary Loss

Update added by user Oct 17, 2011
WELL I HAVE TRIED TO DELETE THIS POST BUT THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT LET YOU DELETE ANYTHING WHICH IS BAD SERVICE, BUT ANYHOW A&E DID CONTACT ME DIRECTLY THEY WERE VERY NICE AND DID REFUND SOME OF MY MONEY SO I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS POST, THEY DID WORK WITH ME AND THEY DID FIX MY FRIDGE. IF I COULD DELETE THIS POST I WOULD DEFINATLY! BUT UNFORTUNATLY I CANNOT. :(

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2011

I had a scheduled visit from a&e today to fix my fridge, i was not told the right price for this company to come out I was told 130 for the visit and to fix the issue when he was done it was 240 just for the LABOR OF 5 MIN IT TOOK HIM TO FIX MY FRIDGE!now Im a fair person i could see if it took him a couple hours or even an HOUR!

but 5 MIN?? LITTERLY!!! AND BOOM just like that 240 in labor. Rediculous 240 to put in a 20 dollar part.

You know its companies like this that rip the poor people off.

HORRIBLE WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN!!will def spread the word. 2d8ee87

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 05, 2011
Dear Philadelphia19:
I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you and your family. I understand that you were quoted one price for labor and when the technician completed the work you were given a different price, this is not acceptable and we would like to look into this issue for you.
My name is Susan and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. We understand your frustration and do want to see how we can be of assistance to you. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Philadelphia19) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
Susan R.
A&E Solutions Team
A&E Cares
Reply to A&E factory service a RIP OFF!

Read next AE Factory Service complaint

A & E service sucks

They came out to fix my washing machine.Said there was nothing wrong with it.Charged 129.00. Five mi...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about AE Factory Service.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug