Ae Factory Service - A&E factory service a RIP OFF!!!
Update added by user Oct 17, 2011
WELL I HAVE TRIED TO DELETE THIS POST BUT THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT LET YOU DELETE ANYTHING WHICH IS BAD SERVICE, BUT ANYHOW A&E DID CONTACT ME DIRECTLY THEY WERE VERY NICE AND DID REFUND SOME OF MY MONEY SO I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS POST, THEY DID WORK WITH ME AND THEY DID FIX MY FRIDGE.IF I COULD DELETE THIS POST I WOULD DEFINATLY!
BUT UNFORTUNATLY I CANNOT.:(
Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2011
I had a scheduled visit from a&e today to fix my fridge, i was not told the right price for this company to come out I was told 130 for the visit and to fix the issue when he was done it was 240 just for the LABOR OF 5 MIN IT TOOK HIM TO FIX MY FRIDGE!now Im a fair person i could see if it took him a couple hours or even an HOUR!
but 5 MIN?? LITTERLY!!! AND BOOM just like that 240 in labor. Rediculous 240 to put in a 20 dollar part.
You know its companies like this that rip the poor people off.
HORRIBLE WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN!!will def spread the word.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Never do business with Robert Whitfield of Advantage Realtors in Roswell Georgia. In January 2014, he scammed me out of money by claiming he would send me a set of..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..."