AE Factory Service - DO NOT USE A & E - Cover-up from misdiagnosed washing machine repair
My LG Tromm washing machine did not work so I called A & E for repair.Technician cam out and "repaired" the machine.
I paid $232.30 and when I went to use the machine it did not work. So, I called A & E and they scheduled for a technician to come to my house one week later. When the technician arrived 2.5 hours after the scheduled 4 hour window he did not even look into the machine and then told me the tub needed an overhaul to the tune of $1055.60. It is apparent to this consumer that the first technician misdiagnosed the washing machine and did not want to tell me.
And, the second technician handed me a repair estimate that would buy me a brand new high end washer. It turns out that the second technician was from Sears not A & E and when I called to get a credit/refund on the misdiagnosed machine Sears directed me to A & E. A & E's customer service line cut me off two times before a very rude Brian at the "Executive Office" told me that since I was out to get money I was not going to get it and hung up the call.
VERY RUDE and I will never deal with either A & E or Sears.BTW-had to buy a new machine and definitely went with solid machine, warranty and service history.c19e069
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."