AE Factory Service - DO NOT USE A & E - Cover-up from misdiagnosed washing machine repair
My LG Tromm washing machine did not work so I called A & E for repair.Technician cam out and "repaired" the machine.
I paid $232.30 and when I went to use the machine it did not work. So, I called A & E and they scheduled for a technician to come to my house one week later. When the technician arrived 2.5 hours after the scheduled 4 hour window he did not even look into the machine and then told me the tub needed an overhaul to the tune of $1055.60. It is apparent to this consumer that the first technician misdiagnosed the washing machine and did not want to tell me.
And, the second technician handed me a repair estimate that would buy me a brand new high end washer. It turns out that the second technician was from Sears not A & E and when I called to get a credit/refund on the misdiagnosed machine Sears directed me to A & E. A & E's customer service line cut me off two times before a very rude Brian at the "Executive Office" told me that since I was out to get money I was not going to get it and hung up the call.
VERY RUDE and I will never deal with either A & E or Sears.BTW-had to buy a new machine and definitely went with solid machine, warranty and service history.1053fcaa review #471991
You may also like
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "On April 11th A&E Factory service sent their tech out to service my kitchen aid oven. Tech named Jose was so unprofessional and all he was suppose to do is..."
- "On sunday march 10 2013 i purchased 96 loads of gain liquid laundry detergent..My 17month old daughter was able to twist off the black cap that makes the flow quicker...."
- "Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people. The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity,..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."