AE Factory Service - DO NOT USE A & E - Cover-up from misdiagnosed washing machine repair

Jan 20
review #471991 contact

My LG Tromm washing machine did not work so I called A & E for repair.Technician cam out and "repaired" the machine.

I paid $232.30 and when I went to use the machine it did not work. So, I called A & E and they scheduled for a technician to come to my house one week later. When the technician arrived 2.5 hours after the scheduled 4 hour window he did not even look into the machine and then told me the tub needed an overhaul to the tune of $1055.60. It is apparent to this consumer that the first technician misdiagnosed the washing machine and did not want to tell me.

And, the second technician handed me a repair estimate that would buy me a brand new high end washer. It turns out that the second technician was from Sears not A & E and when I called to get a credit/refund on the misdiagnosed machine Sears directed me to A & E. A & E's customer service line cut me off two times before a very rude Brian at the "Executive Office" told me that since I was out to get money I was not going to get it and hung up the call.

VERY RUDE and I will never deal with either A & E or Sears.BTW-had to buy a new machine and definitely went with solid machine, warranty and service history.

89cdf90
2.5
Had an experience with AE Factory Service?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
AE Service

Jan 28 Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Surfinlawyer,
We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry for the troubles you have experience with your washer repair. We can only imagine how frustrating and aggravating this situation must have been for you. We would like to speak with you further to see if we can be of assistance. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the washer is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (surfinlawyer) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
Liz R.
A&E Solutions Team
A&E Cares

0 0 Reply
surfinlawyer

Jan 30 San Clemente, California

Hello. Liz:
I did call as per my experience in detail above and received no resolution but with a dose of rude behavior.
Where it is my opinion that the repair persons in general do a solid job ( in fact a Roger had already fixed my clothes dryer properly) they also have all the ins and outs of A & E policies and procedures and when they do make a mistake in diagnosing a problem with an appliance they know how to ensure they do not get into trouble. I firmly believe that this is the case as Roger probably did not want to upset me with news that the tub needing replacing ( estimate of $1050 as I learned one week later) after he already replaced the pump in the washing machine. I knew there was something a little odd as Roger tested the washing machine for approximately 45+ minutes after replacing the pump. Unfortunately, even after Roger told me the washing machine was ready and I paid for the pump replacement the washing machine never worked again, period.
As a consumer I spent $232 with no result for me as the washing machine did not operate again. Further, I had to ring A & E again for another appointment, use a laundromat and when the second person came out. I was told the tub needed replacement with an estimate of $1050 after I had already invested $232 for repairs.
I request that A & E refund my $232, that is it.
Sincerely, Sabrina Pearcy

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about AE Factory Service.
Filing a new complaint about
×