AE Factory Service - DO NOT USE A & E - Cover-up from misdiagnosed washing machine repair
My LG Tromm washing machine did not work so I called A & E for repair.Technician cam out and "repaired" the machine.
I paid $232.30 and when I went to use the machine it did not work. So, I called A & E and they scheduled for a technician to come to my house one week later. When the technician arrived 2.5 hours after the scheduled 4 hour window he did not even look into the machine and then told me the tub needed an overhaul to the tune of $1055.60. It is apparent to this consumer that the first technician misdiagnosed the washing machine and did not want to tell me.
And, the second technician handed me a repair estimate that would buy me a brand new high end washer. It turns out that the second technician was from Sears not A & E and when I called to get a credit/refund on the misdiagnosed machine Sears directed me to A & E. A & E's customer service line cut me off two times before a very rude Brian at the "Executive Office" told me that since I was out to get money I was not going to get it and hung up the call.
VERY RUDE and I will never deal with either A & E or Sears.BTW-had to buy a new machine and definitely went with solid machine, warranty and service history.116b3b6f review #471991
You may also like
- "A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to..."
- "THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!! damaged clothes and would not take responsibility. First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally....."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "I don't know if MagicJack is real business. I buy MagicJack in 2014. It is primitive and have very bad phone service. They have not included real customer service. No phone number to..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."