These people are the most unprofessional company I have ever even heard of. I have dedicated 20 hours of my life to waiting on them to show up, only to have these appointments result in my dryer not being fixed, being fixed only to break again days later, or in today's case a second cancellation.

Unbelievable. But it gets worse: their "customer service" team, outsourced overseas somewhere, hung up on me twice whe I tried to speak to their supervisor and then offered me a new appointment time in 12 days! 12 days! As I type this, I've been on hold for about twenty minutes attempting to remedy this.

This is not a luxury item, this is my dryer. It is a Samsung dryer and this is the local company they use for their repairs. Samsung should be thoroughly embarrassed by this.

I have never seen anything like this. Horrible, awful, deplorable, unacceptable.

Comments

AE Service
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #718176

Pissedincolumbus,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry for the troubles you have experience with your dryer repair. We can only imagine how frustrating and aggravating this situation must have been for you. We would like to speak with you further to see if we can be of assistance. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the dryer is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (pissedincolumbus) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Liz R.