Our front load washer (10 yrs old) began jumping around and made it sound like a helicopter was hovering over the house, called Sears, out of warranty on all parts but stainless tub (lifetime warranty).Paid Sears for tech #1 to troubleshoot and he ordered a new tub since this one had to be out of balance.

Tech #1 with #2 installs new tub, SAME ISSUE. Tech #1 comes back, orders motor control board. Why, when it is out of whack at low speed? Tech #3 arrives looks at machine, questions #1 reasoning for ordering motor control board.

Tech #3 hugs the machine while it is making noise, noise stops because he is pressing on sides of machine. Says the sides of the machine are worn out. Really? It has nothing to do with the tub violenty bouncing around inside??

Orders counter weight, asks me to verify it looks like one on the machine when it arrives, looks the same. Tech #3 shows up to relook at machine, orders another stainless tub. Tech #3 and #2 show up to install new tub, looks at machine, loads up tub and says he needs to talk with his manager. He calls back later and says the shell of the machine needs to be changed.

I ask to speak with supervisor, no call backs. I noticed water in bottom of machine while I was replacing springs, called Sears. Tech #2 shows up this morning, water is noticed in seal area of tubs. He mentions notes about outer shell, does not think that is the issue, ask him to check on refund and voucher for purchasing new machine since they cannot resolve issue.

Calls his manager, tells me my only option at this point, pay for shell to be installed. Tell them that I will pay after installed and issue resolved. He tells me at this point that he is suppose to collect for service call - are you kidding me?

SEVEN (7) TRIPS UNDER THE SAME SERVICE ISSUE AND YOU WANT ME TO PAY MORE??GO AWAY, getting refund and hopefully 10 yrs down the line A&E will be gone

Comments

Just be happy it wasn't the Kenmore Elite HE3t.Forget the crappy wash were it saves water by spraying the dirt all over the other clothes and then not cleaning any of them.

I haven't save water, since I have to wash them 2-3 times to get reasonably clean. The most frustrating part is the door that doesn't lock when starting and holds up the wash, or unlock to get the clothes out. I am forced to *** the bottom metal apron and manually unlock the door. I have had a repairmen out 3 times at $95.00 a pop to fix.

The entire mechanism rests on a small plastic part in the door. My co-worker bought the same machine and has the same dirt problem.

My sister-in-law bought hers first and is also having the dirt problem.If we had only compared notes in the first few months one of us might have been saved a lot of aggravation.

I had the same bad service from one of your reps.It was with a dishwasher brand new 2 weeks old.

the rep came out to say it was a issue with jet dry so I had it and he put it in and messed up my new floor with scratches.

we ran the dishwasher to find the same issue.when you called 2 see how the appointment went we told you and with all your concerns when ge called you again you all said you would not service this address any longer great customer service NOT

AE Service

Dear Mike:

My name is Brian and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. Although we do make every effort to maintain our repair route schedules, problems and long repair calls can arise. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that you may have experienced while waiting for your scheduled microwave repair appointments, and our technicians. We would like the chance to speak more about your repair, and see what we can to do make this right.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the microwave is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include the screen name Mike002 in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.

A&E Solutions Team

A&E Cares

AE Service

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Brian and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. I'm sorry to learn that our technicians have not been able to correct the issues with your front load washer. I can certainly understand after having seven repair appointments, and no solution how this has become more than a little frustrating. With that being said we would like the chance to look into this, and help come up with a resolution that will satisfy you.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the washer is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include screen name PC295940 in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.

A&E Solutions Team

A&E Cares

I had the same crappy experiance with A&E.This was for a repair on a microwave that was under warranty with Kitchenaid.

Kitchenaid was great..the first A&E guy had a 4 hour windown and then he was an hour and 15 late. When he came back to put the parts in, he also had a 4 hour window and he was still over an hour late. I had to cancel. Kitchenaid asked that I give them one more try.

I did. They were again an hour and a half past the 4 hour window. I am not sure they understand the meaning of a time "window".

But it was rpaired and it works fine now.I would never use them again.