On 9th Feb. 2011 i complained to A & E factory service about my glass cooktop by jenn air.

They scheduled someone for repairs on the 11th sat. the technician promised me the parts will be there by monday. On Monday i get a call saying the parts are going to be ordered!! after 10 days the parts arrive but they are the wrong parts and a new person comes to install on the 17th of Feb.

who wants the feedback all over again( apparently they are incapable of talking or reporting amongst themselves) !! he then again promises the right parts and leaves! we schedule another round of parts which arrive on 27th and on 28th i have another appointment ( between 8 - 12 am) i told them clearly that i needed the technician to be out of my house by 12 as i had to go! the technician calls me at 11.20 am to tell me he will be HALF HOUR late as he is .....

2 miles from my home !!! HE finally comes and takes the cook-top apart, doesn't have a clue as to what the problem is and wants a feed back again!! Now i have to go through another round of Appointment and show and explain!! THREE weeks to get a simple switch changed!!

and three technicians and still counting ..........!! SO HOW MANY A & E TECHNICIANS DOES IT TAKE TO REPAIR A SWITCH ..........

THREE APPOINTMENTS, 3 TECHNICIANS , 3 WEEKS AND STILL COUNTING........ UGH!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 29, 2012.

Comments