I took off of work to wait around for the service person to arrive to fix my Maytag washer that is less than a year old. My appointment was for 8-12 and it is now 1 pm and no one has called to say that are running late or when they will arrive.

I did call and complain to A and E 3 times and they told me they couldn't do anything as they are down south and they just put calls out to people in Wisconsin to service products. I called Home Depot and they said they would add it to their customer service complain bank. I also called Maytag and they were friendly and also put a call in for me to A and E to see what it going on. That was more than an hour ago and I still have not heard anything.

In addition, when they came to see the original problem, they quoted the total service job to cost 1400.00......500.00 more than what we paid for the brand new high efficiency washing machine.....more than half was for labor. What a rip off!!!!!

Call the company next time you need service (Maytag, Kenmore, etc. and tell them you do not want A and E!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 21, 2011.

Comments