placed service call through the warranty company who in turn placed service request with A@E. The service call was to repair a front load washing machine.

I gave them the trouble code and the name of the part that was in need of replacement. I specifically asked them to make sure the tech had this part with him so that the repair code be complteted in one visit. After waiting for 5 hours for them to show up, the tech came into my home, entered the same info into a laptop that I gave to A@E on two phone calls and said that he would be back when the parts came in. After calling the worthless CSR's at A@E, I was told that it is their policy to diagnose the problem on the first visit and repair on the second visit.

A@E does not have issue with wasting a consumers time. if you have a choice do not use A@E

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 18, 2010.

Comments

Dear Bew323264,

We are sorry to hear about the service you have received from A&E Factory Service. We strive at completing our service calls on time and in a timely manner. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and would like to assist. My name is Scott and I work for the A&E Solutions team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Bew323264)

for reference to your issue.

Scott J.