I am extremely disappointed in the lack of professionalism that the employees of A&E so desire. On June 11, a technician from A&E came and inspected my Maytag Washer at that time he ordered the parts and set up an appointment to install them.

The appointment was for July 20, 2011 between 8 a.m. and 12pm at 12:30pm I did not see a technician nor did I receive a call from ANYONE in the company stating that they were behind schedule therefore I had to call A&E. I was put on hold for 16 minutes and 53 seconds and was told that I needed to continue to wait for the technician to show. I waited a few more hours to 2:48 pm as I still did not see a technician or receive a call from ANYONE in the company again so I called and had to wait 5 minutes and 13 seconds before speaking to a customer service agent.

She told me I just needed to wait as the worker had two jobs in Casper, one in Evansville and one in Lusk but they would get to me when they could (do I not have value?).Therefore, I continued to wait I then called back at 4:27pm as I still have not seen a technician or heard from ANYONE in the company to let me as a customer know that when they were coming. Finally, at 4:42pm the technician comes only to find that the parts that they ordered from the Colorado Warehouse were broke. I have waited from 8 a.m. � 4:45pm today to be told that my washer cannot be fixed.

I have done without a washer since June 11 as the technician told us not to use it.

I am extremely irritated to think as a customer that I am not valued. I will greatly allow my friends , family and others who read my blogs just how professional, courtesy, and understanding A&E was not in the repair of my appliance.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 20, 2011.

Comments