Worst service organization I have ever used, and the absolute worst customer service I have ever received. It took them over two weeks to be able to make the first service appointment for me.

I can handle that as I was asking for a weekend appt due to my work schedule. The technician was supposed to show up between 8-12, but i got a call at 11 saying that all tech's were calling in sick and no one was in my area to come by. THEY asked to reschedule and due to my work requirements offered to have the tech come by after 4pm on a Wednesday. When I got home at 3:50 I found a card on my porch saying the tech had stopped by already, and would only be in my area until 3:30!!!

How can that be when he wasn't even scheduled to be there until after 4??!!! When I call they try to blame Sears for the scheduling error, but it was their own company who set up the 2nd appt. After a 15 minute call that went no where I told the call center gal on the other line to put me through to a supervisor or manager. She replied that one would have to call me back in 15 minutes.

It is now 2 days later and I have not received a call yet. I will never use this piece of *** organization for anything. I would call them 2nd rate but that would be giving them to much credit. If Sears continues to use them to handle service calls on their warranties I will never buy anything from Sears again.

I like Sears, but A&E is ***. I hope their competitors find this review and if they do they have my permission to use my quotes in competitve marketing in the hopes that other individuals can be saved the worste service experience of their lives.

It has now been over a month and my service repair has not been completed. Completely unacceptable for a product under warranty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 11, 2011.

Comments

#519515

Called for service on my range. Was given an appt.

for between 1 and 5. Five o'clock came no one here. Called was told they were in transit. Waited all night ha ha no one showed or called.

Thought maybe I would at least get a call in the morning. No call. So here I am I phoned was on the phone no lie at least a half hour. Now I am waiting for someone to call me back to tell me if they can come out tomorrow around 1.

I don't expect a call back going by my past experience with them. At the very least I should have gotten a call last night saying they wouldn't be making it. And I should have gotten a call this morning to apologize and to re-schedule.

Now in reading all the bad experiences other people have had wow they need serious help with customer service. And the techs need to know a bit about customer service also Like if you can't make it at least have the common sense to call and say so.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #247840

Employess are famous for playing the blame game, A+E is blaming Sears and Sears will blame A+E, THERE BOTH THE SAME COMPANY, THATS RIGHT SEARS OWNS A+E FACTORY SERVICE.BOTH UNITS ARE ROUTED THREW THERE SEARS CENTRAL ROUTING OFFICE.DEMAND ANOTHER SERVICE FOR REPAIR.