The company should call them selves "no Service". They have had us wait three days from 8-5pm, each day they cancelled saying that they over booked.

When we questioned how is it possible to over book us three times, they got angry and hung up on us. Now that "service" for you.

We hope Whirlpool will take a look at all of these complaints for this vendor and remove them from their recommended list. So don't make the mistake on seeking the services of A&E Factory Service, you will just end up upset furious and wasting a day away waiting for them not to show up.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 21, 2010.

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #200860

Whey dont you pay for the customers lost wages waiting for your sorry service 3 days. If your any kind of a reliable service company you would reimburse all your customers when you abuse them.You dont really care, some one at Sears higher up told you to contact the customer and get them taken care of.That does not fix the problem.Sears/Kmart = A+E Factory service. A+E stands for anger every customer.

Dear Abc1234,

I apologize for the tardy response to your post, but I did want to still reach out to offer help. I'm sorry to hear about the multiple reschedules with your A&E repair appointment and the disappointing customer service there after. I can imagine how frustrating this must have been. I'm Scott with A&E Solutions; we'd like to help. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the appliance is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Abc1234) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

Scott J.