Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

Update by user Oct 17, 2011

WELL I HAVE TRIED TO DELETE THIS POST BUT THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT LET YOU DELETE ANYTHING WHICH IS BAD SERVICE, BUT ANYHOW A&E DID CONTACT ME DIRECTLY THEY WERE VERY NICE AND DID REFUND SOME OF MY MONEY SO I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS POST, THEY DID WORK WITH ME AND THEY DID FIX MY FRIDGE.IF I COULD DELETE THIS POST I WOULD DEFINATLY!

BUT UNFORTUNATLY I CANNOT.:(

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2011

I had a scheduled visit from a&e today to fix my fridge, i was not told the right price for this company to come out I was told 130 for the visit and to fix the issue when he was done it was 240 just for the LABOR OF 5 MIN IT TOOK HIM TO FIX MY FRIDGE!now Im a fair person i could see if it took him a couple hours or even an HOUR!

but 5 MIN?? LITTERLY!!! AND BOOM just like that 240 in labor. Rediculous 240 to put in a 20 dollar part.

You know its companies like this that rip the poor people off.

HORRIBLE WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN!!will def spread the word.

Review about: Fixed A Whirlpool Fridge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion