Ae Factory Service - A&E factory service a RIP OFF!!!
Update added by user Oct 17, 2011
WELL I HAVE TRIED TO DELETE THIS POST BUT THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT LET YOU DELETE ANYTHING WHICH IS BAD SERVICE, BUT ANYHOW A&E DID CONTACT ME DIRECTLY THEY WERE VERY NICE AND DID REFUND SOME OF MY MONEY SO I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS POST, THEY DID WORK WITH ME AND THEY DID FIX MY FRIDGE.IF I COULD DELETE THIS POST I WOULD DEFINATLY!
BUT UNFORTUNATLY I CANNOT.:(
Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2011
I had a scheduled visit from a&e today to fix my fridge, i was not told the right price for this company to come out I was told 130 for the visit and to fix the issue when he was done it was 240 just for the LABOR OF 5 MIN IT TOOK HIM TO FIX MY FRIDGE!now Im a fair person i could see if it took him a couple hours or even an HOUR!
but 5 MIN?? LITTERLY!!! AND BOOM just like that 240 in labor. Rediculous 240 to put in a 20 dollar part.
You know its companies like this that rip the poor people off.
HORRIBLE WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN!!will def spread the word.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fixed A Whirlpool Fridge
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "A guy working for A&E factory service parked his van, and looking at his phone while walking, didnt see that I had stopped my car to avoid hitting him. He..."
- "On April 11th A&E Factory service sent their tech out to service my kitchen aid oven. Tech named Jose was so unprofessional and all he was suppose to do is..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."