....James was supposed to be here between 8-12, today....tic toc, I called and called at 230 when I called AGAIN they said he had a FAMILY EMERGENCY, mmmhmmm yeah. Keep in mind this would have been his 3rd trip here over a 16 DAY PERIOD yes no washer for 16 days!!!!

TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, TECHNICIANS HAVE NO CLUE, dickweed replaced the timer on his first trip, that wasnt it....2nd trip *** around on the phone and came to the conclusion it may be a pressure switch which he wanted to charge 69 bucks for...I found it online for 21, ordered it... he was supposed to show up today to install...we see how that went. I called back the bitchy staff at the 1-800 number who said he could come back wednesday!!!!I said DON'T BOTHER furthermore told her I'm not paying jack, I'm calling visa to file a dispute as soon as I get off the phone with you. Grrrrrr.

My laundry pile looks like Mt. Rushmore. Called a local company and she's sending a guy tomorrow on a Sunday, the service call is only 29.95. Imagine that.

Screw HH Gregg for using this lame company! Shame on them!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 07, 2011.

Comments

and I wonder what you'll get for 29.95? On a Sunday? good luck.

im having the same problem how do i file a complaint