I needed an oven repair for Thanksgiving. I started calling them three weeks before and they refused to come three different times--including once on my birthday.

After several times of them promising to come, my taking off work, and then not showing up I finally said forget it. My Thanksgiving was almost ruined by these jerks. This is a total scam company with very poor customer service. If you don't want good service, want to be rudely treated when complaining (the supervisor hung up on me), and waste valuable time, please by all means contact this company.

If you want your appliance repaired on time and someone to treat you as a valued customer--DON'T USE A&E.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I will make sure that I inform everyone I know never to use them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2010.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #217376

What do you expect, they are owed and operated by Sears/Kmart. Sears aquired the named A+E Factory service when Montgomery ward went out of business,A+E techs are Sears technicians in a different uniform.

Some Sears techs carry around a A+E shirt in there van just incase they have to help one of the A+E techs. Call your local repair service.