Two weeks ago, an A&E Factory Service driver ran a stop sign, almost getting me and my toddler, who was in the car with me, into a potentially fatal accident (and possibly other people). I was unable to reach anyone by phone, as their customer service number directed me to a different company altogether.

I found their page on Facebook, explained what happened, and asked if there was anything they could do. After two weeks of being ignored, I sent another followup, asking when they intended to do anything. Their response - and I quote - was "Never[.] how does helping you make us Money?"

Let me reiterate - they were told that one of their drivers almost killed someone - a CHILD, no less - and they insistently refused to do anything about the situation. No apology (not even a fake one), no offer to ID the driver and talk to him to prevent this from happening ever again, nothing.

The utter callousness of this so-called excuse for a company is beyond the pale.

I would encourage anybody considering doing business with these people to not do so ever again. Why would you want to give your hard-earned money to a customer that flat-out refuses to discipline their employees for almost killing a child through their own reckless behavior?

Reason of review: Company employee almost killed my kid.

Preferred solution: An apology and a guarantee that their drivers will be disciplined for reckless behavior such as this - and to NOT BRUSH OFF PEOPLE reporting this issue!.

I didn't like: Psychotic driver, Cs refusing to help.

Comments