a&e factory service dispatched from mellvile n.y, honoring ge extended warranty on our washing machine. i can not believe they are in business with the dissatisfaction and unprofessional way they handle customers.

six visits, eight weeks and numerous parts and i used all my vacation time waiting for the so called knowledgeable technician to arrive that's when they don't cancel! i am fed up! if you cant fix the appliance...don't touch it! i would have rather paid somebody to repair the machine.

if your offered a ge extended warranty on your appliances..BEWARE! you may be dealing with this half a#* company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2010.

Comments

#203835

use there website for feedback on your/our problems..i posted how disatisfied i was with their service and 2-3 days later received a response. better than nothing i guess?

my next appointment for my fifth visit is friday. lets see how this goes!

#203324

I too have had a nightmare problem with A&E. They will not provide a main office contact to complain so I will start with Kmart/Sears Holding Corp. until I get satisfaction that my problem is resolved and that the A&E employees involved in this issue are held accountable.