I purchased a Whirlpool washer from lowe's and in less than 3months it stopped working. i called a & e as i was instructed by manufacturer. After 4 visits and close to $700 in repairs ( the machine only costs $434 on sale

the repair tech said i'd probably get better results from lowes.

I called lowes and they immediatly took back the washer. I bought a different brand because of how irritated i am with whirlpool/magtag.

all of my other appliances are magtag and i will never but one again because of a & e.

their phone center is absolutely horrible and the service reps are not trained well enough to fix a simple problem. they are a joke and should be investigated by every better business bureau in this country.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 20, 2011.

Comments

A&E repaired our dishwasher. Excellent service, smart lady repair person.

Polite phone representatives.

great service! Sorry some people had problems with A&E but we didn't!

I am having the same problem with these goons, I purchased a Samsung dryer two months ago and the computer board went out. I called and set up an appointment with a and e and it took them two weeks to come and it wasn't on the day they scheduled me for.

After the person looked at the dry they said that they didn't have the part and had to order it.

I got the part today and called to reschedule and lady said they are three weeks out to come which lands on the holiday and won't be here till after. This company is a disaster, I wish bad things for them haha.

A and E are terrible!!!! They called me to reschedule an appointment for my 4 month old kitchenaide dishwasher that broke.

They call you electronicaly and then you have to hold for 30 minutes or more to talk to a live person. By the time they finally get to you , you are so pissed off!!!!!

They are very rude and should not be in business. Whirlpool should contract with other service people.