February 11-I originally called A & E Factory Service when my dishwasher stopped working (they were listed from the manufacturer as a reliable service provider). The first appointment took 2 weeks to get. The two workers who showed up were completely incompetent and ended up calling their helpline, which were the same people I spoke with who tried to help me. Then, they had a new part ordered & I had to wait another 2 weeks for it to come & another tech who acually new what he was doing came to install it.

May 11-My dishwasher stopped working again. It turned out the part they replaced was a known recall! Why install it again if it is a RECALL!? I had A&E come out again, w/ a request for an experienced worked. It turned out to be the same installer who came after the new part was shipped. Fine, atleast he new what he was doing! Or so I thought. He showed up two hours past their 'window', without any kind of apology.

June 11-My dishwasher stops working again! I am in the process of waiting 2 weeks for an appointment, hoping to save everyone time & energy I asked them to order the part prior to the tech's appointment. They REFUSED. So now I'm sure I will have to wait another 3 weeks to have a dishwasher again! Complete nonsense, it's a miracle that they are even in business! If anything ever breaks in my home I will NEVER call A & E again. Disapointed is an understatement.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2011.

Comments