For the second time A & E factory service has totally messed up a service call on my kitchen appliances. They promised me an appt.

on a specific day in a specific 4 hour window and the day before the repair was to be done I got a reminder call saying my appt was for a different time window. When I scheduled the appt I told them I could not be home in the morning and was promised an afternoon appt. When I called them I was never given a satisfactory answer and was repeatedly told they could not do anything about it. I suggested that I would be satisfied with a reschedule if they would give me a specific time so I did not have to wait around all day, but "We can't do that" was all I got.

No one was even really apologetic.

They just kept saying "We can't.". On a previous service call the technician knew ahead of time what the problem was and arrived without the appropriate part then told me he would have to special order (takes 2 weeks) it even though he had one coming in a day or two on a regular stock order, but he couldn't give me that one?????

What has happened to customer service?????

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16, 2011.

Comments