We contacted A&E for service on our washing machine. Before the scheduled service date, I explained in detail about the problem and LG and A&E agreed that the control panel needed to be replaced and that the tech will bring the part with him since I am on the road 21 days. The tech arrived on the day scheduled, without the part, he didn't touch the machine and explained that he needed to order the part. He thaen tried to collect $151.00 for a service call when all he did was order the part.

I contact LG and A&E to complain, A&E wanted to reschedule, I explained that it would be 30 days before I could be home for service. So, I cancelled the service call and told A&E that I would call when I could be home. A&E accepted this at this time.

The following day, A&E and the technician called both of my phones 3 times a day, 7 days a week for the following month. A&E could not accept the fact that I could not be at home when they expected me to be. A&E also called to state that a tech would be arriving for the scheduled service I arranged, I never set up a service after the first one. I called to explained and told A&E to stop calling. I also called LG to explain to them about the harrassing calls from A&E and the problem I am having with A&E, the calls stopped for 2 weeks.

Today, a technician called saying that he was just minutes away for the scheduled service call. This company will not enter my home for any reason! I would rather toss the machine in the dump and buy another machine than put up with a company lacking in professional customer care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 28, 2011.

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #296159

What do you exspect, A+E factory service is owned and operated by Sears. There like vampires, once you have made contact and let them in your home,there with you forever.