Whirlpool listed A & E Factory Service as an authorized repair facility. I scheduled appointment for washing machine repair 1 1/2 weeks in advance.

The repairman came to home and quickly looked at washing machine. After 5 minutes he said he needed help, and would be right back. I waited the entire day his return. Made several phone calls to confirm the repairman would be returning.

At end of day A & E called me to say they would have to reschedule appointment. Waited another 1 1/2 weeks for second appointment. I confirmed appointment on the phone twice.

NO SHOW.... waisted 3 weeks and sat around for 2 days waiting.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 07, 2011.

Comments

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #598306

"Uh ma'am, how do you expect me to guarantee that someone will show up next time? We can't predict the things that come up in life." This is what the CIS "case worker" at A & E Factory Service told me after I waited on hold for over 30 minutes, as he checked to see what he could do for me. Gee thanks!

First they came to fix the fridge, but needed to order a part. They did actually show up the second time too - but the part was broken. When the second part arrived, we rescheduled. The third time they were supposed to come between 1pm-5pm. I got a call at 4:30 saying that the tech was running late. At 6:15 he called (I had run out for 20 min and left my 18 year old here to let him in, as well as having a neighbor on standby.) The tech said he couldn't come if I wasn't home and then never showed. I really think he just wanted to call it a day. Just like my kid told him, I was home before he would have even gotten here.

I called to reschedule today. The soonest they can come out again is 10 days!!! I am not getting moved to the front of some list. I am not getting priority of any kind. I get to wait another 11 days (while on hold, the day 10 appt was taken) to have my refrigerator fixed...assuming the guy actually shows up.

Ugh!

oh - they did offer me a $50 dollar refund. I've already paid over $350 and will still have to pay for the next visit. I'm certain it will be over $50.

Very bad Experience with a&e......They have given us the run a round on comming to fix the dryer. Finaly they come and fix the dryer...one load and it stops working.

then we have to wait a week til they can come back to fix it. they fix it....one load and it stops working.

I called this morning and they came today to try to fix it.....NOT....now they say they can not come out until Dec 1.....2o Days From the first time they came to fix it....and I am OUT $140 on something that does not work......FRAUD!!!! DO NOT USE a&e

A&E has been at my home three times to fix my wash machine. It's never been fixed.

They didn't show up on the fourth time, and lied about coming. Customer service hung up on me three times when I tried to speak with a supervisor.

Why should the tech leave a message? Why aren't you home or simply answering?

There are plenty of other customers waiting as well. The Maytag man on TV is phony. It's nothing like that in this industry.

Call the president if you want or can. He/they are the ones to blame and not the tech.

I just had a bad experience with A and E. They told me at 8:00 in the morning that someone will be out that afternoon to fix my dryer.

That was the first lie. Then they told me that the technician called and could not leave a message on any of the 3 phone numbers I gave them. That was the second lie. Now after I took a half day off from work, they tell me that I should have never been told that someone could come out the same day.

Now they said that the cannot have anyone to my house until a week from now. I have wet clothes in my washer that I can't dry because of them. The funny thing is I called them 2 days ago about the same problem with my dryer and they came out the next day, but didn't fix it. They didn't have anything to say to correct the situation they put me in.

Does anyone know who the president of this company is? This is going to require a letter to tell him how this company treats its customers.