Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Don’t hire this company! I had to hire them because I bought an LG refrigerator that needed repair, under warranty, and there were no other “authorized” service companies in my area.

(Another review). So, they came out to diagnose the problem, and ordered the parts for repair at that visit. I scheduled for return repair two weeks out, when my parts would be in. Well, I NEVER received my parts.

So, I had to cancel my appointment and track my parts order, (that I had no idea was being shipped to me directly). PARTS HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR OVER TWO MONTHS! (Gone, missing in shipment, not my fault). I called UPS and they said that A&E would have to do an investigation and if they couldn’t find the parts, reorder and reship to me.

So, I contacted them to start an investigation and they started giving me crap. Every time I call I get the same excuse, according their computer the parts are in route. YEAH, THE SAME SHIPMENT THAT IS GOES MISSING IN ACTION - LOOK AT THE DATES! They are refusing to reorder my parts, like I am lying or something.

Why would I lie, I HAD TO PAY TO PAY FOR THE PARTS AND REPAIR.

Plus, they act like b/c they are a “big” corp. that you can’t do anything, well, guess again!!!!

Review about: Ae Factory Service Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dishonest customer service.

Comments

I had the exact same thing happen to me. We had to use A & E because they were authorized by our home warranty - which is also bad. Good for you for submitting a review!