A & E is terrible! Had I seen these complaints before being persuaded by KitchenAid's referral line to make an appointment with A & E, I would have never proceeded.

The technician didn't arrive until after my appointment block of time, did not replace, repair or diagnose anything (because my applicance started working again on its own) and tried to charge me $288.00 for the visit. I balked and it was lowered to $164, but that is still outrageous, especially since they won't give yoy a quote before the visit to prepare you for their overpricing. I called to complain and no one called me back. I called again and they claimed the charges were correct, I was disconnected, transferred many times...They are shady and will try to cheat you by overpricing their services.

You will be held hostage to these charges because the technician won't leave until you pay and their billing dept. won't call you back to respond. Terrible service, terrible customer service, terrible experience!

Still trying to resolve the problem with them and it's been over a month. I am telling all my friends never to use their services (go with a cheaper local appliance service) and am considering reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2011.

Comments

If you know so much about how it started working why didn't you fix it yourself?