On the 16 of July I had a service tech here at my home to fix our range he said he had to order a part that he would be back on the 25 of July between 8 am and 5 pm. So We waited the 2weeks with out a stove.

On the 25 No call no Show, After I called there at 1:00pm to make sure the appointment was indeed set they said it was. I called at 5:30 pm they told me the tech was running a little behind, I called at 7:00pm They said the tech will call me, I called at 8:30 pm when I was told they dont know why the tech never came and every one eles has gone for the day, The man then gave me yet another appointment on SATURDAY The 30th of July!!!! This company could care less about there customers. To TOP off the bad customer service the tech lied to us and said he called our landlord for approval because the part we needed was not under warrenty when infact it should have been covered.I spoke with my landlord today and she thought the stove was already repaired because she hasnt heard anything from A & E.

I have a Birhtday party this weekend for a close friend and GUESS what they want to fix my stove on that same DAY!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! This is the most sorriest COMPANY I have ever experienced.

I will be calling the Home Depot store management to let them know that this is making there customer service look bad too!! When I looked at the bad reviews I know why!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 26, 2011.

Comments