Called Whirpool to get warranty service repair on a washing machine, they scheduled an appointment with A&E to show up between 1-5pm on a Friday. I took the day off from work and waited.....called A&E at 5:30pm to be told their schedule was overbooked and the tech is not coming today.

Requested to be rescheduled for the following day, and was told they couldn't cancel any appointments on the same day....Like they just did to ME! I told A&E you cancelled me on the same day for overbooking which should fall into the next days schedule.

A&E stated they would reschedule whenever was convenient for them. This is a unreliable, irresponsible, inconsiderate, poor customer service company!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 04, 2011.

Comments

Had an appointment with A&E to show up between 8-12am on a Monday. A&E called to reminder on Sunday the day beore.

At 12:30pm, I called A&E was told the tech tried to call 10:30 am; the wrong phone number. To tell He would be 30 minutes late. At 3:30 pm still no one from A&E, I called GE. Still at 5:00 pm still no one.

Now, I call and being told to re-schedule because the tech is not coming today.

Told I had to rescheduled for the following week. This is a unreliable, irresponsible, inconsiderate, poor customer service company!!