Capital Federal, Buenos Aires

On a Samsung high $ refrigerator had we a plastic shelf bracket and and door bin break... only 9 months old... Called Samsung.. they turn over service call to A&E...

Samsung scheduled appointment with A&E (their service provider. They come a week early when we are not home and make it like it is our fault for not being there... When they did come on the appointed day they made my wife feel like an idot.

They had no parts with them... wanted to see all receipts ... which was already emailed to Samsung... acted like we were trying to screw them ... in the end they will order parts and send out... I have to install .... fortunately I will probably do a better job than any half wit they send out.

Basically I will not buy any extended warranty that has A&E as the provider. and if you do get a warranty extension makesure you live in a big city. they do not like to go to outlying areas...50 miles from Tallahassee is inconvenient. refrigerator is okay. so far. Cheap plastic has me worried. Service department from both Samsung and A&E suck.

In the future I will stay away from both. Fortunately for Samsung and A&E I was not home when so called technician came to house.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 06, 2011.

Comments