Through my home warranty company, HSA (which has it's own separate set of problems), A&E Factory Service is the contracted service provider for my Whirlpool refrigerator, dishwasher, clothing washer, and dryer. I own 2 condos, 1 in which I live, which means 2 sets of all these Whirlpool appliances bringing the total appliances to be serviced by A&E to 8.

I have had nothing but problems in my dealings with A&E from appointment scheduling to no show on appointments (2010 dispatched technician did not fix dishwasher on first service call and then was a no show on the second appointment he set up himself with A&E and myself while standing in my kitchen on the phone!) to no record of my phone calls to schedule service to no record of my subsequent complaint phone calls. Currently I am in the midst of dealing with yet another appointment nightmare. After having to call back A&E on 2 separate occasions to make sure service appointments were properly scheduled for today, 4/23/11, turns out they never set up service appointments at all! This morning I called A&E just to find out what time to expect the technicians and was told that I have no scheduled appointments and that there was no record of me even calling in the first place!

A&E Factory Service is unprofessional, incompetent, and unorganized.

Their business motto should be, "um I don't know what to tell you m'am" as no matter who you talk to he/she will blame someone else in the company or even the customer for the incompentency. My recommendation: Stay away from this company unless you enjoy taking days off from work to have no shows on scheduled service appointments and enjoy spending many stressful unproductive hours on the phone being passed from rep to rep with no resolution to your issues.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 23, 2011.

Comments