After taking 3 visits to repair a dryer that was under warranty (for the time I took off work I could have bought a new dryer) I intentionally bought a different brand from a different store to avoid these incompetent jerks, with no luck. My appoint was scheduled for wednesday afternoon and they showed up tuesday morning...then they didn't have the part, because they don't carry parts, they are ordered and delivered to the customers house for them to come back again and "fix".

Please tell me why if the washer has an error code to indicate the problem so they know what is wrong when you call for service they can't bring the part with them, that is ridiculous!

I can't wait for visit 2 where they tell you it is fixed and it really isn't and won't even look at it again unless you schedule it. From now on I think I will just buy appliances from craigslist and toss them when they break, much less hassle than dealing with these a$$hats.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 26, 2010.

Comments

#208934

Called kitchen aid for authorized dealer repair refrig.Gave me their number, do I want to use them

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #204823

You did not buy from Sears to avoid Sears and A+E Techs. Thats why I cut ties with them and went to Metro.Other appliance services companys send the manufachers out to train you.

Sears/ A+E send you a DVD out in the mail of the product to view in your lap top and exspect you to be a expert. You can demand a difference service to come out and fix your product.Those other stores would be doing all there customers a favor by not using A+E Factory service.