Whirlpool uses A&E Appliance Repair as an "Authorized Whirlpool Repair Company". Microwave needed two parts replaced. Repairman did not install one of the parts to the Microwave/Convection Oven. They said the work was done and were getting ready to leave. I asked to verify that the oven was working properly. I then noticed that one of the parts was not replaced. The part was still new in the box. He then admitted that he could not put the bulb in the oven now because they had to bolt the oven into the wall & it was not "Coming Out"

They said the microwave was still fixed & would order a plate to reinstall the oven again. My oven front facing was damaged when they were "man handling" the oven into the wall. They blamed it on the oven being old & would not order a replacement oven facing. The microwave part they said worked is still even broken.

Ugh! It all went south...Very Sketchy technicians, poor workmanship, backlogged repair appts, Large window waiting period (4 hours). No one avail to assess damage for 2 weeks. Unable to talk to any local managers. Basically, they had my money & I was not a priority despite my property being damaged.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 02, 2011.

Comments