Ae Factory Service - A&E Warranty Services - AWFUL!

820 of 1252 Ae Factory Service reviews

We purchased a Kitchenaide built-in refridgerator from Pacific Sales in September 2007 and were sold the additional 2 year extended warranty through A & E Services.First, the $6000 Kitchenaide KSSC48QMW-03 should be recalled.

Over a 2 year period we had A & E technicians at our home to repair only an ice dispenser and to install a new seal for the freezer. There were also an additional 4 calls and shipped parts for me to try and repair the ice dispenser. To this day neither has been repaired.

Why is A & E a terrible service provider?

In the final 2 months of the extended warranty we were trying to get the seal fixed and had given up on the ice dispenser. We had three different technicians over a three week period attempt to put the new seal on the fridge only to rip the seal and make it useless. The final technician cam in October 2011 and said all was fixed. Unbeknowest to us he had too small a seal and rippred it in three places.

He used caulk to hide his mistakes. 4 months went by and suddenly the fridge was freezez up and inoperable. I called A & E, have pictures and every customer service person said, "you didn't catch it in 90-days, so we can't do anything". WTF?

Really? Because I am not a freezer expert and didn't "catch it" you won't stand by your work.

I am the Vice President for all of Customer Care for a Fortune 250 organization. This will be my new example of crappy service and a poorly run company.

What would have cost your organization a couple of hundred dollars will cost more as I repeat this story over and over to the thousands of employees that I support.Good luck...you will need it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
820 of 1252 Ae Factory Service reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.