Ae Factory Service - A&E Warranty Services - AWFUL!
We purchased a Kitchenaide built-in refridgerator from Pacific Sales in September 2007 and were sold the additional 2 year extended warranty through A & E Services.First, the $6000 Kitchenaide KSSC48QMW-03 should be recalled.
Over a 2 year period we had A & E technicians at our home to repair only an ice dispenser and to install a new seal for the freezer. There were also an additional 4 calls and shipped parts for me to try and repair the ice dispenser. To this day neither has been repaired.
Why is A & E a terrible service provider?
In the final 2 months of the extended warranty we were trying to get the seal fixed and had given up on the ice dispenser. We had three different technicians over a three week period attempt to put the new seal on the fridge only to rip the seal and make it useless. The final technician cam in October 2011 and said all was fixed. Unbeknowest to us he had too small a seal and rippred it in three places.
He used caulk to hide his mistakes. 4 months went by and suddenly the fridge was freezez up and inoperable. I called A & E, have pictures and every customer service person said, "you didn't catch it in 90-days, so we can't do anything". WTF?
Really? Because I am not a freezer expert and didn't "catch it" you won't stand by your work.
I am the Vice President for all of Customer Care for a Fortune 250 organization. This will be my new example of crappy service and a poorly run company.
What would have cost your organization a couple of hundred dollars will cost more as I repeat this story over and over to the thousands of employees that I support.Good luck...you will need it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Warranty Service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On April 11th A&E Factory service sent their tech out to service my kitchen aid oven. Tech named Jose was so unprofessional and all he was suppose to do is..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "Look what i ordered & what i get. Very disappointing! I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal. They even chabged..."
- "I actually did not order from this site because I didn't like the terms of the "VIP Membership". The website states on the front page " NEW VIP MEMBERSHIP..."
- "I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."