Clinton, Connecticut

worst service ever. 3 weeks without a refidgerator.

horrible customer srvice. if your buying an extended warrenty + this is the company they use, save your money.even better do not buy an l g product . you will be sorry. spent over 1000.00 broke in 2 years .

I went online + told them what was wrong + what part we needed but they still came out without the part. had to wait till it was ordered + delivered before they would miss another appointment to come back to install it. guess the truck is too small to keep a few of these 4 x 5 inch mother boards that keep on burning out. on these l g junkers only a few servie companies will touch these pieces of junk.

unfortunatley this is one of them. cust service is so bad I thought they were offshore somewhere ,turns out they are in texas.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 09, 2011.

Comments

CeeJay

I feel your pain, Anonymous! My Maytag fridge is only 6 months old and I've been trying to get it fixed for over a month.

Tomorrow will be my 5th day off from work, Mostly because A&E service repair is the most incompetent company EVER. I don't understand how they are still in business, let alone why most major appliance companies use they're services. I can understand Sears, because they're owned by them.

But, Whirlpool, Maytag, Jennair, Lg and many more to list are using this pathetic repair service. And A&E are not cheap either..