For Whirlpool Fridge - made appointment with Whirlpool online. Got an email confirmation that AE Factory Service would come out between 7-12 pm on a Tuesday.

Got a voice mail confirmation on the Monday about the scheduled visit. Took off work to be at home for the visit. At around 11:30 am got an automated message that they were running late. At 1:40 pm got a message that they were not coming and that I could reschedule.

On both occasions they called my home phone, not the cell phone I requested. I put in a complaint to Whirlpool. It seems that the firm is owned by Sears.

If I had known that, I would have figured they would not show. My next appointment is with another company that Whirlpool is sending - I hope that this one is better.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 17, 2011.

Comments

I scheduled a dishwasher (Whirlpool) repair 3 weeks ago, they didn't have any appts sooner - no dishwasher for 3 weeks...

Got confirmation call last night for 1pm-5pm arriving time, took time off work. After 4 pm called customer service and they told me that technician was OVERBOOKED!!!

I coudn't even believe it! They offered new appt in 1 week! I'm speechless.

I purchised a warranty through these people and stock with them! Really bad service!

To my fellow consumers do yourself a favor use a local or neighborhood repair service, or any other service repair but DON`T USE A&E SERVICE REPAIR!!!!!

If I knoew it was Sears I would have called somone else. they were sent to me by Maytag who take no responsibility for their service providers