Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I purchased a riding lawn mower from Sears and bought the extended home service agreement. When the mower has issues Sears sublets the repairs to A&E.

This last service call on the mower was due to a welded on bracket that holds the deck onto the frame had broke off while I was mowing down by the pasture. The mower would not move so, I put the cover on it called Sears home repair, they sublet the repairs out to A&E, the technician Ed came out at the end of the day on Saturday 8/11/18, took a photo complained about where the mower broke down and said we should tie up the deck and drive it to the house. We tried but if he would have actually looked he could have seen that the drive belt was off. The tech ordered from Sears a new deck said that it would take a week or so and that they would be back out to replace the deck.

Two weeks later Ed with A&E came Thursday 8/23/18 but again complained about the location of the mower, he got on his knees this time to see why the mower won't drive and found the belt off but, because the ground where the mower is was saturated with rain water he got his pants wet! Then told me that he couldn't drive up to the mower and put ruts in my yard with his van and that they can't be liable for ruts? I am disabled woman and can not move the mower he refused to work on it, told me to move it to dry ground and shade so he can work on it!

I again told him that I am disabled and can not do it, I was not concerned with ruts, but he just didn't care he is clearly a spoiled, lazy technician that didn't want to make an effort. I asked Sears not to send this technician back to my property.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Lawn Mower Repair.

Comments

FAKE CLAIM! Product was neglected and had serious water damage.