A&E has been to my home 4 times now for the same service request. Everytime I schedule an appointment, I'm given a window of time for the tech to arrive; and each time, the tech has been late beyond the window of time.

If you schedule service, prepare to take the entire day off from work. I've had to use 4 days of leave from work. Each time someone come to my home to repair my dryer, they don't know what appliance they are there to repair, and I have to explain the problem again. They keep no record of the previous tech's visit.

Every tech that has shown, thinks this is the first time that anyone has come to service the appliance. They stay for 5 min then tell me that they need to reschedule because because of various reasons. I really can't comment on the tech's level of skill, because they haven't done anything. They have been rude, disorganized, and unprepared.

They've even tried to redirect blame to me for their inadequacies-- telling me that I shouldn't have purchased the dryer; I'm spending to much money on my home remodel. (How would they know what I'm spending?!) If you have the option to use another appliance repair company, do it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 30, 2010.

Comments

Its gonna be hard for Whirlpool to stop using A&E considering they own 15% of the company. Good luck with that

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #230481

There owned by Sears, what do you expect.Whirpool uses them on a lot of there stuff. You can demand another service contrator to come out.