I have had Sears service contracts for all of our appliances since 1979. I have been a loyal Sears appliance customer for all of our appliance needs for not only our home, but for our grown children's homes.

NO MORE! A & E Factory Service, which is now the outsourced company that Sears uses is worthless. We called Sears and requested service on our washer which had quit spinning out on 02/11/18. The first date we were given for a repair rep to come to our home was 14 days out, 1st PTO Day taken.

The gentleman came out, diagnosed the issue, ordered two parts and then told us it would be TWO weeks before he could be out to install the parts. We scheduled the follow-up call and waited the TWO weeks for the service rep to come out and install the parts. The morning of the scheduled service call, A&E cancelled the appointment, 2nd PTO Day taken and wasted. They would not reshuffle any appointments to give us a more timely response.

So, we let them reschedule us again for TWO weeks out, and this morning we received another cancelled service call, 3rd PTO Day taken and wasted. When I called Sears Home Service today, they would do nothing to contact A&E to register a complaint on our behalf or request that A&E reshuffle appointments to try and get us on the schedule this week. What was even more unbelievable today, we couldn't get anyone to set-up a rescheduled appointment for two weeks out. They had nothing open for over two weeks in the future.

They said that they would contact us in the next 72 hours to schedule a new service appointment to install the parts that we have now had in our possession for almost 4 weeks. At this point, I told them to cancel all of our Sears Service Protection Agreements, which they said they couldn't do, as there was still a pending rescheduling appointment on the books. I was informed I would need to call back in 24 hours to cancel our Sears Service Protection Agreements.

I am going to be contacting our state Consumer Affairs dept in Alabama, as I believe Sears/A&E Factory Service need to be investigated. Locally, in the B'ham, AL market they have a 1-star rating with over 400+ reviews.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Comments

Same thing happening to me here in Massachusetts I’ve been waiting 2 1/2 months for a part to my refrigerator. I was informed that they can’t find the part.. ok Monday I will call and tell them they will be replacing it with a brand new refrigerator.