Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

A&E Factory Service failed to show up for an appointment. The company left multiple emails, text, and phone calls that they would arrive on 2 different days during a 4-hour window both days.

They never arrived either day and never called. I called at 5:12 pm to inquire when they'd arrive and was told they were just minutes away. I called back one hour later and and was told they had no idea why the technician did not show. I was also told I was not permitted to speak with a manager by "Tet" and then when I called a 3rd time after an extended wait they put me through to "Amy" supposably a manager.

I doubt she was a manager, and if she was, she should get a new job as she was terrible. I should note while on the phone, 1 1/2 hours after the technician was suppose to be at my home, I received a text rescheduling me for tomorrow.

I guess my time is not worth anything and only their time matters. I strongly recommend others avoid this company altogether to avoid the frustration and delays in getting repair work done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Preferred solution: The company should do repairs for free up to the cost of my time. .

I didn't like: Failure to show and very poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 03, 2017.

Comments