scheduled to be here between 1- 5 and never showed up!NOT HAPPY.

best buy is where i bought the appliance! used this company, i refuse to go there ever again! this company is horrible! crappy customer service!

rude operators, people have no idea what the *** they are doing. not worth the time i spent on the phone with them . i am not happy at all ! called back and they cant get out here for another WEEK!

and it was thier fault they didnt show up in the first place!all i can say is i will NEVER use this company again!

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service

Dear Kimculbe:

My name is Susan and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. I'm very sorry that you have been disappointed by not only your appliance but also by our service. I certainly can understand your frustration with our technician not showing up to service your appliance and we would like to look into this situation further and help with a resolution.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the appliance is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Kimculbe) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.