first they tell you between 1 and 5pm.in mich..

then they call you when there ready, mind you, im at work. i tell the guy 15mns. had to pick up my daughter. called him back to let him know im on the way, his voice mail came on.

then they called me and said the computer told him to go to the next job. three weeks ago, didnt call or show up. my dryer is still broken.

i DONT WANT THERE SERVICE ANYMORE!i would not recommend anyone period!service guys are being monitored at all times like kids.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

It's not the Tech's fault.It's the new computer routing they began using two years ago.

The tech probably didn't know the call existed until 10 minutes before your call and is told to get to the next call if not home.

No way to bring parts when they have no clue where they are going next.The computer doesn't know who's going either unless it's overridden by a manager.