I was scheduled for a service call from noon-5 pm on May 25.At 3:30 I rec'd a phone call informing me the tech was delayed and behind schedule, that he would call me when he finished his current repair.

At 5:15 I call the 800 # inquiring how much longer. I was told about 20 minutes. At 5:47 I call back and again told it will be about 20 mins. At 6:15 I call again and I am put on hold for several minutes.

When the operator returns she tells me the technician was at my house at 5:41. I went from mad to irrate at this blantant show of unprofessionalism. First of all when I called at 5:47 I was told the tech was 20 mins away. And I was working in my front yard trimming bushes and no tech was at my house any time from noon to talking with the rep at 6:15.

I mean really why would one give up 5 hrs of their day to not be home?I hate mixed feelings as to what happened however since it is VERY obvious a lie or two was being told I was livid needless to say.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

They did that to me too.Blantent lie that hey had been here and knocked and no one answered.

I have a driveway alarm. It never went off and I was on the first floor waitin for them all morning as it had been several weeks since my washing machine broke down. The following day, when I called to verify the appointment was going to really happen, they said the tech was at my house right now. Ha!

I said I am at my house! There is no tech here. The girl on the phone with the heavy accent asked me if the van was in my driveway. I said I am IN my driveway.

No van. After two days of lies and more lies about how they would be calling me back (never called me back either day) I cancelled them and Was able to schedule with a real repair guy who is local and has been in business for 30 years and is authorized to service my machine under warrantee. 5 days from now is my appointment. No washing machine for a month.

Horrible. Good luck to you. I'd find someone else.

A&E will come out and next they'll order parts and have them mailed to you and you'll be waiting for them to show up all over again.Maybe more than once.