Serviceman came Feb.18,.

Asked if I had been told I would have to pay $129.00 for him to see what was wrong with my washing machine. No, I had not. Was told the machine needed 2 bearings. Total cost 204.37 paid that day.

Service was done Mar. 1. Only used 1 bearing. Was told cost of 2nd would be refunded.

Never recieve refund and machine didn't work any better.

Had to buy a new one.When I called about the refund, was told I should fax CWO form to them even though they had ticket copy.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service

Ms. Slobodnik,

I apologize your washing machine is not working properly. I know how frustrating it can be living in a home without use of your washer. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the

A&E Solutions Team/A&E Cares Team. We are sorry for any delay with your refund. We came across your post and wanted to reach out to offer our assistance.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number your washer is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include you’re the customer name (Cheryl Slobodnik) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.