Less than 2 year old Kenmore Elite Dishwasher, paid $1300.00.Is giving oversudsing error.

Called My Sears Home and they send out A&E. We have had 4 techs out over 8 weeks. Dishwasher not only gives error, but leaks everywhere from the door, scratches in the door, damage to my cabinetry and the original problem still exists. The last tech filled out the customer survey for me without my permission and forged my name.

The 5th tech comes out tomorrow. Numerous parts have been replaced and the damage that has been done to the dishwasher and the area around it is disappointing. Scratches, bent metal, broken and ripped seals and the door won't even close all the way. The last guy spent an hour trying to get it back under the cabinet.

Stay away from A&E and Sears because Sears contracts all their work to A&E.

Am filing complaint with Attorney General and Better Business Bureau.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

SearsCares

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Trent and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation Team. We saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. Please accept our apologized for the frustrations we’ve caused with the repair of your dishwasher. From your post we can certainly understand why you would be frustrated. We’d like the opportunity to connect you with a dedicated case manager who will work with you to ensure this matter is resolved to your complete satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous415849), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.