Ae Factory Service - DO NOT USE A & E - Cover-up from misdiagnosed washing machine repair
My LG Tromm washing machine did not work so I called A & E for repair.Technician cam out and "repaired" the machine.
I paid $232.30 and when I went to use the machine it did not work. So, I called A & E and they scheduled for a technician to come to my house one week later. When the technician arrived 2.5 hours after the scheduled 4 hour window he did not even look into the machine and then told me the tub needed an overhaul to the tune of $1055.60. It is apparent to this consumer that the first technician misdiagnosed the washing machine and did not want to tell me.
And, the second technician handed me a repair estimate that would buy me a brand new high end washer. It turns out that the second technician was from Sears not A & E and when I called to get a credit/refund on the misdiagnosed machine Sears directed me to A & E. A & E's customer service line cut me off two times before a very rude Brian at the "Executive Office" told me that since I was out to get money I was not going to get it and hung up the call.
VERY RUDE and I will never deal with either A & E or Sears.BTW-had to buy a new machine and definitely went with solid machine, warranty and service history.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Tromm Front Loader Washer
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "They left dust, dirt & ***. They did such a bad job at cleaning the shower door, that I had to ask them to redo it and even after..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."