I had a minor warranty repair that did not affect the function of the washer and this company sent one repair person out who ordered a part.When the second one came to install the part, he said it was the wrong part and would have to come back after the new part came.

He reassembled everything and later when I put in a needed load of clothes, my laundry room flooded with a half inch of water! I immediately called the 800 customer service number and waited for 30 minutes on hold only to be told no one could come until Tuesday (this was Friday). We called over the weekend and waited on hold for 90 min and got nowhere. Monday I called and talked to supervisors, dispatch supervisors, and they refused to come and fix their mistake.

Remember, the part needed was not necessary for the machine to wash clothes. The customer service line was obviously staffed by overseas workers and were rude and seemed not to understand the problem, let alone care.

I called LG and insisted another company come to address my problem and they were able to come the very next day.DO NOT USE A&E!

Review about: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments