we have been on hold for over an hour waiting to talk with a manager....A MANAGER!!!!This company thinks it can run over people because it collects warranty claims.

I will be doing all I can to see to it this company and Lowes who contracts with them hears about how upset I am with their service. i was hung up on over 6 times, I called them back and each agent instead of responding to my issue, would act as a robot reading from their script. I strongly discourage anyone from using this service.

Buy an appliance from a provider who does NOT use these people.07869 - Heather

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service

Dear Anonymous355833,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience with our company. We pride ourselves on providing stellar service to all of our customers and it appears we have fallen short in your case. Believe me I know how frustrating it is to be placed on hold for what seems like an eternity at times and we do not want any of our customers to have to experience that. We would definitely like to assist in any way we can.At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the (appliance) is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Anonymous355833) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C .