Dryer getting too hot and tripping the breaker. Service man just turned on the dryer and watced it for a few minutes and it didnt trip breaker so he said it was running ok.

When he left I did a load of clothes and dryer tripped breaker after about 8 minutes. Service man said I had a bad breaker. He checked the filter vent outside also.

I think $145.06 was entirely excessive charge for what he did.

I will not be using A&E services again. I think he could have waited more minutes or at least checked thermo.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 16, 2012.

Comments

Hi Winnie Lorene,

I'm Scott and I'm with the A&E Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post here our team wanted to make contact with you. We sincerely apologize your dryer repair has left you feeling so frustrated and disappointed. We'd like to speak with you regarding this experience and help address your concerns. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the dryer is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Winnie Lorene) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

Scott J.