Update by user Jul 12, 2013

One day after posting on this site I received a call from A&E, they scheduled a new appointment within a day, rather than the orignial 2 weeks. The tech showed up on time and fixed the problem. Kudos to a&E and Kudos to this site

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2013

A month ago I was sold a service warranty, serviced by a&E, by Sears when I requested a repair on a Kenmore refrigerator/freezer. A&E came out and completed the repair.

A month later my refrigerator/freezer has water leaking from underneath covering the kitchen floor. On June 8 I called to schedule a repair under the new warranty I was sold. According to the customer rep, a tech can not come out until 6/24. A 2+ week wait for a major appliance repair is not acceptable.

I don't object to a 3-4 day wait, but having to wait over 2 weeks makes reliance on a&e warranty a hardship, rather than a money saving convenience, which is how it is marketed.

Sears, should not push these warranties, if A&E do not have sufficient number of tech to support them.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2013.

Comments

AE Service

Dear tbullman,

Hello, my name is Trent and I am with the A&E Solutions Team. We came across your post and wanted to express our apologies for the difficulties you have experienced with our repair service. We understand how important it is to have a working refrigerator in your home and would like the opportunity to connect your with a dedicated case manager that will ensure your repairs are completed as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (tbullman), to aeservice@aefactoryservice.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.