My Maytag dryer broke within 3 years, so I called the repair number listed on the serial number sticker with the hopes that I can have the issue resolved immediately...

12/06/10 - called to have a technician come to fix the unit, scheduled for 12/14 between 8-12

12/14/10 - no show at 12, tenant called and found out that parts had not been ordered for repair yet - rescheduled to 12/28

12/15/10 - parts ordered by A&E for delivery to service center in Hialeah

12/17/10 - first part delivered to Hialeah, FL and signed by Irizarry: 1ZE1W8501247908427

12/20/10 - second part delivered to Hialeah, FL and signed by Andrew: 1ZAE71031227619174

12/28/10 - no show, technician called and asked if my tenant had the parts and refused service after learning he didn't - rescheduled to 1/6

01/06/11 - no show, technician called and asked if my tenant had the parts and refused service after learning he didn't - rescheduled to 1/18

01/18/11 - no show, technician called and asked if my tenant had the parts and refused service after learning he didn't

At this point, I just purchased a new dryer because I did not believe that they would ever come in to repair the unit and my tenant refused to wait any longer as it had already been 5 weeks.

The only thing that A&E Factory Service did supply me with were excuses for their nonprofessional conduct, insincere apologies for my time and my tenants time wasted and promises to do better next time (which they didn't keep). What they did not supply me with was service or repairs.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 18, 2011.

Comments