I purchased a new Whirlpool washer and dryer in January 2012 and took delivery on January 20th. The dryer quit working on March 5, 2012.

I called A&E Factory Service at the direction of Whirlpool. I have had 3 service visitis - 3 different technicians - and 3 separate parts ordered. One technician dismantlled and reassembled the dryer. It is still not working.

I requested a replace dryer from Whirlpool, but was told that "they must complete the repair service" before any replacement could be provided.

There are several nicks/scratches in the paint of the dryer now due to technician efforts to repair it. I am completely dissatisfied with this company and this service - the technicians have no ability to diagnose problems accurately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 18, 2012.

Comments

AE Service

Dear valued A&E Service customer,

We're terribly sorry your dryer repair has been such an inconveniencing and aggravating experience. I'm Scott and I represent the A&E Cares escalations team. We found your post here and we wanted to reach out and connect with you. We apologize for the tardy response to your post. We'd like to look into this for you and help get this straightened out. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name I have assigned to you on this site (305727), for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Scott J.