On their initial visit, the tech showed up in the allotted time slot, diagnosed the problem, and ordered a part.There has only been a series of problems since then getting the tech back to my home to complete the repairs.

On multiple occasions they have put me on the schedule for a day and then rescheduled at the last minute or, as was the case yesterday, promised the tech was on the way and then non one showed up.This is a Samsung product and I cant imagine ever buying another one since this is the service company they are using when they have a defective product.

Review about: Samsung Dishwasher Dwt400Rmw.

I didn't like: Phone bank in the phillipines is of no help.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Leaffilter North - Leaffilter Misleading Sales Tactics Leaffilter North "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Service tech's Untrained & Unknowledgeable Ae Factory Service "I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained &..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more