1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On their initial visit, the tech showed up in the allotted time slot, diagnosed the problem, and ordered a part.There has only been a series of problems since then getting the tech back to my home to complete the repairs.

On multiple occasions they have put me on the schedule for a day and then rescheduled at the last minute or, as was the case yesterday, promised the tech was on the way and then non one showed up.This is a Samsung product and I cant imagine ever buying another one since this is the service company they are using when they have a defective product.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Phone bank in the phillipines is of no help.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Horrible horrible service Ae Factory Service "Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem. They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Property Damage by technician error!! Ae Factory Service "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more