After my whirlpool washer broke and an independent repairman said he didn't know how to fix it, I went with the provider on the whirlpool site.

On the first visit, they assessed the issue and ordered a part. Seemed fine.

Second visit, they 'made the repair' only instead of showing up for a morning appointment, as promised, didn't arrive until 3 pm.

A week later, the problem returned and it appears their repair never worked.

After scheduling the third visit, for an afternoon between 1 and 5, and three different assurances by customer service reps on the phone that the technician would come even if they were late they called at 5:30 to say the repairman wasn't coming. This is after I called at 5 and was assured he was just down the street and would come here next.

Whirlpool needs to end their affiliation with this company. They so far haven't fixed my washing machine, which isn't surprising, since they can't even manage their schedule.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 05, 2012.

Comments

They were supposed to have a tech at my house on 6-8-12 to repair my 2 yr old GE washer. No one showed & they didn't call.

They told me I'd have to wait another 3 weeks. I explained I had already waited 2 wks for this appt & shouldn't be made to wait another 3 wks. It's their problem the tech didn't show...not mine. They didn't care at all.

I even spoke to a "mamager" who told me she would do what she could. When I called back this morning (6--11-12) there was no record in their system that I had ever spoke to her.

She told me she put everything in the system. She lied.

The key is to contact the CEO of the appliance companies and complain demandingthey fix the problem or ditch the *** incompetent service company. Once someone on their staff is alerted action will be comping if you complain on sites like this you will never fix the problem.